How to claim
To make a claim please download a claim form.
Send us the completed form with supporting documents (translated into English) within 30 days of your return.
For all claims we need:
- Proof of your travel dates (e.g. eTickets); and
- Relevant Credit Card Statements where used to purchase travel arrangements.
For Medical and Dental claims, please have the following:
- Medical Certificate (from GP or Dentist)
If you suffered with Gastroenteritis, a stomach bug, an ear, nose or throat infection, or a cold, then you do not need to complete this form.
- Original medical/dental receipts
- Treating doctors report
- Hospital admission & discharge reports where relevant
- Letter from dentist with details of emergency treatment provided
For lost, stolen or damaged luggage:
- Proof of ownership of all items
- Repair quotes for damaged items
- Loss report from police or relevant authority made within 24 hours of loss
- Original receipts for replacement items
- Property Irregularity Report (PIR) for lost luggage
- Boarding pass & baggage tags from the carrier
- ATM, bank, credit card statement or currency conversion slips showing withdrawal of funds
- Proof that IMEI number locked for mobile phones
How to send your claim:
The fastest way to send us your claim is by email.
Make sure you sign your form before scanning it and any supporting documents to [email protected]
Alternatively, print and post your claim to:
Cheap Travel Insurance
PO Box A975
Sydney NSW 1235
If you have any questions about your claim please contact our customer service team on 1300 625 229 (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm)